Well, I have usually been able to follow and open up a video site which my daughter is frequently sending me so I had fun opening several things on the google video site and saved the University of Michigan fight song, which my husband also enjoyed. I saved it to my google reader and then attempted to save it to the blogsite, which took some maneuvering because I'm really not sure what I'm doing here and there really aren't any great instructions that are specific or maybe I'm just dense. Anyways, I ended up getting a whole lot of different versions of the Michigan fight song instead of just the one I wanted and now my blogsite is getting really cluttered with a lot of stuff I don't think I want on there. At one point I was trying to add something on and ended up getting some porno stuff and had a time getting that deleted off of there. Maybe I'm just too old a dog to teach new tricks....
I did enjoy watching the library musical and other videos, however!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment